Home > Indochina Tours
2 Days Elephant Camp Experience Tour
- Elephant Camp
- Experiece as a Mahout
- Kayaking tour
- Village Life
Around 8:00 am, travel from Luang Prabang to the Elephant camp outside the town and check-in at the beautiful resort.
Take a boat across the Namkhan River to reach the Camp, choose an elephant and spend time with the Mahout team, feeding and getting familiar with the graceful animal.
Ride your elephant with the Mahout team into the jungle.
Later back to the resort to freshen up and get ready for next early morning experience.
Start the day early - pick up your elephant in the jungle with the Mahout team at 6:30am, and ride the animal as a mahout through forest to the Nam Khan river. Wash and clean your elephant and learn how take care of them before riding it back to the Camp.
After breakfast at hotel, kayaking to ethnic minority villages nearby - a great chance to see their daily lives, customs and traditions.
Then back to Luang Prabang. It's the end of service.
- Private transfer (air-conditioned vehicle) as listed in itinerary;
- Entrance fee to all scenic spots listed in itinerary;
- Local English speaking tour guide in each city as programmed;
- 3-star accommodation as programmed.
- International flights of arrival & departure;
- Optional meals/attractions/activities/tours;
- Travel assurance & Personal assurance
- Tips for tour guides and drivers;
- VISA fees.