Home > Indochina Tours
4 Days Hanoi - Sapa Trekking Tour
- Primitive Villages
- Hill-tribe Minority Communities
It is an excellent trekking opportunity to hike to minority villages in Sapa, which boasts mountain treks, colorful markets and hill-tribe minority communities.
In the first day, we will pick you up at hotel and transfer you to take the night train to Lao Cai (Sapa).
Upon arrival next morning, you can take a break to enjoy the breakfast, and then our guide will escort you to visit Cat Cat Village by walk where H'mong Ethnics is living. Then head to Taphin Village to visit the Red Dzao Ethnics.
This day begins with a drive to Lao Chai Village to meet Black H'mong Ethnics to know about their rural , agricultural lifestyle with distinctive traditional rituals, then continue on to Ta Van Village which breeds Dzay Ethnics to get more clear recognition of the different lifestyles in Vietnam.
At night back to Lao Cai railway station to leave for Hanoi by train.
After a cozy night train tour, we will meet you at Hanoi station and send you to your hotel or the airport to prepare for your next plan. This trek will become a memorable experience in your life.
- Private transfer (air-conditioned vehicle) as listed in itinerary;
- Entrance fee to all scenic spots listed in itinerary;
- Local English speaking tour guide in each city as programmed;
- 3-star accommodation;
- Domestic train tickets.
- International flights of arrival & departure;
- Optional meals/attractions/activities/tours;
- Travel assurance & Personal assurance
- Tips for tour guides and drivers;
- VISA fees.