Home > Indochina Tours
26 Days China & Southeast Asia Highlight Tour
- World Heritage
- ancient capital
- Great wall
- Halong Bay
- Angkor Wat
- Southeast Asia Tour
- May you have a good journey to Beijing, and our guide will meet you outside the customs of Beijing Airport after you clear the customs, and then transfer you to the downtown hotel. The rest of the day is flexible for your will, have a rest or take a walk near the hotel.
You will visit the Tiananmen Square this morning to start your Beijing tour. Strolling round the large square is very enjoyable where you will see Beijing with ancient and modern elements, then walk north to the Forbidden City. As the largest and best-preserved imperial palace in China, it vividly indulges us with a whole impression of the royal life. Later you will appreciate Chinese featured royal park - Summer Palace, which boasts of typical Chinese architecture and splendid landscape.
Go to the most famous tomb of Ming Tombs - Changling, it is the largest in scale and is completely preserved, inhumed the fourth emperor of Ming Dynasty. Later you will have an excursion to the Mutianyu Great Wall, you will take cable car to see this vital section of the world famous China Great Wall, Mutianyu has a storied history of over 1400 years, can trace back to Northern Qi Dynasty (550-570). While driving back to downtown Beijing, you will stop by the Bird's Nest (Olympic National Stadium) and Water Cube (National Aquatics), to view the unique constructions and take some photos.
This day you can visit the Temple of Heaven, where the Emperor of the Ming and Qing dynasties would worship heaven and pray for good harvests. After that, you will explore Beijing Hutong by rickshaw to know more about the life and culture of ordinary Beijing people. This visit can provide you with a distinctive travelling experience compared to other attraction.
At last, you will transfer to airport to Xi'an, then check in at Xi'an downtown hotel.
- After having breakfast, you will head to world-famous Terracotta Warriors to start wonderful Xi'an tour, maybe you have seen them many times on TV or magazines before, but it's a total different experienc to see them with your own eyes. Also with a sidetrip to Mausoleum of the Qin Emperor, who owned this awesome underground kingdom, you would know more about the first dynasty of China - Qin dynasty. Later you will return to downtown for seeing the Great Mosque of Xi'an, where still hold prayer services each day; With several minutes' walk to Muslim Quarter, you can buy some interesting sourviners and taste various delicious local snacks. Optionally visit: Tang Dynasty Show.
- Deeply explore Xi'an in many fields by seeing Shanxi Historical Museum this morning, where you can get more knowledge about Chinese national treasures and other precious cultural relics. Later you will step on Xi'an Ancient City Wall. As the best-preserved old city wall in China, you can take beautiful views of Xi'an city, and even optionally cycling on the wall is available for you. At last, tour guide will take you to airport. With about 2 hour's fly to Shanghai, you will be picked up at airport and transferred to Shanghai downtown hotel.
- As the biggest city of China, Shanghai definitely offers many lures. Begins from Yuyuan Garden and Yuyuan Market, you will appreciate Chinese garden construction and know more about Shanghai local people. Then with a stroll from Nanjing Road to the Bund, you will be impressed by Modern Shanghai amazingly compared with Xi'an. Later you can view the whole city at the highest floor of Oriental Pearl TV Tower, and know about the development of Shanghai with a following visit to Shanghai Municipal History Museum at the pedestal of the tower.
Enjoy the free time in Shanghai until flight to Hanoi. Pick up at Hanoi airport and transfer to hotel.
Next day Visit Vietnam Women’s Museum ,this museum highlights their roles in Vietnam's many military conflicts as well as in commerce, including features on female street vendors, women's role in the family, and more recently, single mothers in Vietnam.
Temple of Literature & National University.This temple is the oldest university in Vietnam, constructed in 1076. Five courtyards include beautiful gardens, walls inscribed with the names of scholars, several altars and a small museum.Watch the Water Puppet in Thang Long Theater.Traditional legends and historical tales are among the enchanting puppet plays performed at this popular theatre.
Enjoy the coffee nearby the Hoan Kiem Lake.
Drive to Halong bay from Hanoi about 3hours.
Check-in junk in Ha Long Bay. Enjoy Welcome drink. Take the cruise to Amazing Cave & Luon Cave. Float on the bay to enjoy the scencery.
Free on Halong bay at relax time.
Wake up early to enjoy the pure morning on junk. Breakfast. Free at leisure.
At afternoon drive back to Hanoi, and take the night train to Hue.
- Visit The Imperial City in Huế is a walled fortress and palace in the former capital of Vietnam.
Thien Mu Pagoda is a historic temple in the city of Huế in Vietnam. Its pagoda has seven storeys and is the tallest in Vietnam. Tomb of Khải Định, built from 1920 to 1931 taking 11 years to complete. The tomb is a blend of Western and Eastern architecture. It is located on a steep hill.
Tomb of Tự Đức is located in Hue, Vietnam, built for the Nguyen Emperor Tự Đức and took three years to comlete from 1864-1867. It is divided into a Temple Area and a Tomb Area.
At night Boat on Huong River and listen to Ca Hue (sharing with other tourists).
Morning drive to Hoi An from Hue about 3hours.
Free on Cua Dai Beach at afternoon, it is the 'seaside' area of Hoi An, famous for its Ancient Town and listed as one of Vietnam's five UNESCO World Heritage sites.
Next day, we could take a bike to the downtown, stop by Hoi An’s colorful central market. Here you will have the opportunity to interact with the local sellers and learn about the ingredients to be used in the cooking lesson later.
Bike to Tra Que vegetable village. Welcome drink for rest and walk through the vegetable gardens where local farmers work on their fields using the traditional methods of hundreds of years ago, no electrical machinery here. Work together with the chef. Learn the traditional ways of preparing and cooking Vietnamese food. After the lesson, enjoy what you have cooked.
After your lunch. Walking tour of the ancient town centre takes us to the sites of former merchants’ homes, the 400-year old Japanese Covered bridge and a Chinese Communal Hall. The Japanese Covered bridge was the first bridge in Hoi An and was constructed in 1593. It was built by the Japanese community of Hoi An to link them with the Chinese quarters across the stream. The bridge was provided with a roof so it could be used as a shelter from rain and sun. Free your time to relax or discover the hidden charm of Hoian town.
Fly to Hochiminh City from Danang.
Drive a long way on the country side of Vietnam to Cu Chi, visit the incredible underground tunnel network constructed by Vietnamese fighters during the long struggle for independence.
visit The Reunification Palace, formerly known as Independence Palace, It was designed by architect Ngô Viết Thụ and was the home and workplace of the President of South Vietnam during the Vietnam War.
Central Post Office, it has a Gothic architectural style.
Notre Dame Cathedral, was constructed between 1863 and 1880. It has two bell towers, reaching a height of 58 meters.
Free at Ben Thanh Market. Popular with tourists seeking local handicrafts, textiles, áo dài, and souvenirs, as well as local cuisine.
Take a scenic early morning drive to Vinh Long (140 km), stop for photos at Tan An town over the flat rice fields. The program will start with the visit of Cai Be colorful floating market cruising among local barges full of fruits and vegetables. The boat will take you to visit the floating village to see how people farm catfish under the houses.
Take the flight to Siem Reap from Hochiminh at morning, about 1hour.
Afternoon visit Angkor Wat (Considered as seven wonder of the world and covering an area of 1.6 sq kms, Angkor Wat is one of the largest temple complexes in the world), And see sunset at Phnom Bakheng (Served a temple mountain of the first city of Angkor when the capital was moved from the previous center of Roluos, some 10 km away).
Ankor Thom lies on the right bank of the Siem Reap River. The south gate of Angkor Thom is 7.2 km north of Siem Reap, and 1.7 km north of the entrance to Angkor Wat. The walls, 8m high and flanked by a moat, are each 3 km long, enclosing an area of 9 km².
Bayon,the most distinctive feature is the multitude of serene and massive stone faces on the many towers which jut out from the upper terrace and cluster around its central peak.
Ta Prohm.The photogenic and atmospheric combination of trees growing out of the ruins and the jungle surroundings have made it one of Angkor's most popular temples with visitors.
Preah Khan, it has been left largely unrestored, with numerous trees and other vegetation growing among the ruins.
Banteay Kdei, meaning "A Citadel of Chambers",also known as "Citadel of Monks' cells.
Visit floating village on the Tonle Sap (It is located 15 kilometers south of Siem Reap is one of the largest fresh water lakes in the world, swelling from 2,500km2 to more than 12,000km2 in the wet season).
Free on old market.
Free until fly to Bangkok.
Meet you at airport, transfer to hotel for check in. Free leisure time.
This tour includes three of the most unusual Buddhist temples in Bangkok: Wat Trimitr with its invaluable Golden Buddha (5 ½ tons of solid gold) - Wat Pho, the most extensive temple in Bangkok, with its colossal Reclining Buddha and the Chedis of the Kings. The Grand Palace is one of the most beautiful samples of an ancient Siamese court. It used to be the residence of the Kings of Thailand. Here you will see palaces which were used for different occasions:the Funeral Palace, the Reception Palace, the Throne Hall, the Coronation Hall, the Royal Guest House, and the beautiful Emerald Buddha Temple.
visit Wat Phra Kaew, is a royal chapel situated within the walls of the palace. Incorrectly referred to as a Buddhist temple, it is in fact a chapel; it has all the features of a temple except for living quarters for monks.
Wat Arun, is among the best known of Thailand's landmarks. The temple is so named because the first light of the morning reflects off the surface of the temple with pearly iridescence.
Free at Khaosan Road.
- Depart by air conditional mini-bus for Ayutthaya, the former capital city of Thailand.
Visit Bang Pa In Summer Palace, King Prasat Thong originally constructed the complex in 1632, and though it lay empty and overgrown throughout the late 18th and early 19th centuries, King Mongkut began to restore the site in the mid-19th century. Wat Yai Chaimongkhol, A large Chedi of this Wat can be seen from a far distance. This monastery was built by King U-Thong in 1357 A.D. for the use of the monks who had returned from Ceylon after studying under Phra Vanarat Maha Thera. And the ruins of the old Royal Grand Palace & Temples. Cruise down to Bangkok along the Chaopraya River where you can enjoy the rural Thai life along the river.
Return to hotel for leisure time.
- At morning tour to The Damnoen Saduak Floating Market, situated 110 kms west of Bangkok, is a very attractive place for tourists to see the old style and traditional way of selling and buying fruits, vegetables, etc., from small boats. You will also see traditional Thai houses, the way they live and travel by boats.
- Free until send off.
- Admissions: Entrance fee to all scenic spots listed in itinerary;
- Local service: Private English speaking tour guide & private Vehicle.
- Flight tickets: All the domestic and international transportation between Vietnam, Cambodia, Thailand and China;
- Tips for tour guides and drivers;
- Other optional attractions / tours / meals;
- Hotel Packages;
- Personal Insurance;
- Vietnam, Thailand, Cambodia and China VISAs.